Every area of labor and employment law can be handled by the Firm. We have advised clients on issues involving employment discrimination, constructive discharge, termination of employees and negotiating employment contracts. We have assisted clients in adopting and implementing personnel policies and procedures including implementing harassment policies and drug and alcohol testing policies. We have also advised clients on such issues as reductions in force and how to effectively merge work forces after business acquisitions. We handle H1B Visa issues for employers. We have experience appearing before various state fair employment practices agencies, the New Mexico Human Rights Commission, New Mexico Unemployment Compensation Appeals Bureau, OFCCP, EEOC and Department of Labor.
Representative clients whom we have represented in business and commercial matters include:
- Allsup’s Convenience Stores
- Ardent Health Services, LLC
- Association for Retarded Citizens of Albuquerque(ARCA)
- CIGNA Healthcare Companies
- Comforce Technical Services, Inc.
- DPI Southwest Distributing Company
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District
- St. Paul Fire and Marine
- Sun Valley Fruit Company
- Lovelace Health Systems, Inc.
- National Roofing Company, Inc.
- New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority
- Waste Management of North America,Inc.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- New Mexico Symphony Orchestra